Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bigger than a bread box

I recently fell in love with Chalk paint (not chalkboard paint) when I was researching ways to paint my kitchen cabinets. The previous owners decided to upgrade the doors to the cabinets with costly cherry. Unfortunately for them, I couldn't stand that the cabinet boxes were white while the doors were wood so I painted everything white. I decided to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint since it promised no sanding, stripping or prepping of any kind. I wanted to use chalk paint on everything after that! I found a homemade recipe online for chalk paint and this was one of my first projects. I love the vintage look with the simple lettering. If you can't tell I love things with words and a past. Thus Life ReWritten the name of my Etsy store and this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment