Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Robin Hood Costumes

I'm not sure if I've told you this, but my 8 year old will be a Broadway star someday. No really, I'm pretty sure of it. We regularly break out into show tunes just show she will be ready. For now though, she has a small non-speaking part in the school play with her best friend. I volunteered to do both costumes and I've been searching thrift stores for a while for something I thought would fit with a little altering. They are both finally done. The hardest part was that since they are "just villagers" their costumes had to be pastel with no print. Try to find that in a girls dress before easter. LOL Anyway, Maid Marion-ish costumes done with all the chaos (I'll blog about that shortly) that has been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment